Renting a room for a training meeting requires a few essential things such as access to public transport, catering, good room lighting, and etc. Read and discover how to rent a room for your upcoming training meeting.
If you are interested in renting a training venue, you first need to ask yourself what are the basics you need from that room. Grab a piece of paper and write down your needs. Start by writing the most important needs such as location, Wi-Fi, parking space, and etc. and then write down the things that aren’t so important such as green chairs or something like that.
In this article, we will show you how to rent a room for training meeting by presenting you the essential requirements of one training room:
- Access to public transport (a room that is close to bus or train station)
- Additional stationary such as papers, pens, highlighters and everything else you need to run a professional training meeting
- Air-conditioning or heating that is easily adjustable and economical
- Catering – The venue has to offer you a suitable provision of food and refreshments
- Flexibility with room layout (you should have enough space to move around for all kinds of activities and games)
- Soundproofing room with good acoustics
- Good room lighting with plenty of natural sunlight. There should also be blinds that will block out the sunlight if needed.
- Location – You need a top location that is easy to find on a map, easy to access to. In other words, you need a convenient location.
- Inclusive data projector, audio system, and flip charts
- Parking space that is close to the venue, it is easy to find and has plenty of it.
- Plenty of power points ( it is important for the power points to be located in the right places so that participants and trainers can do their job without trailing cables)
- Photocopying, printing, and email on demand directly from USB
- Tables and desks for all participants
- Coffee, tea or water facilities which are easily accessible and available anytime.
- Internet and wireless access
- Wall mounted clock which is visible by the trainer
All of these are essential training room requirements that every venue that offers rooms for training meetings should have.
We hope this article will help you find the perfect venue for your upcoming training meeting.
— MCA (@TheMCA_UK) 3 de noviembre de 2017